about the company.Our client is a multinational insurance company and they are urgently seeking an Executive Assistant to support the team. about the job.
- Manage calendar and meetings with internal and external parties
- Provide administrative and secretarial support
- Handle all aspects of travel arrangements including airline bookings, cars and hotels
- Manage business expense, invoices and bill payment
- Undertake any ad hoc assignments
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree holder with at least 2-3 years of experience
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Strong communication in English and Chinese
- Highly practical problem solving with ability to work tasks and projects to completion within set time frames
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
Interested candidates, please send your application to Eunis Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion....