Senior ESG & Sustainability Manager | CSR, Corporate Affairs
Our client is a sizable financial bank with a solid presence. With a strong commitment to environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues, the company is looking to develop more initiatives in sustainable investment and development. The company is looking for a Senior Manager to join the Corporate Communications Department.
about the team.
- Report to the department head
- Join a team of 10
- Dynamic workplace
about the job.
- Develop sustainability policy, formulate and implement sustainability framework
- Coordinate, execute and oversee company-wide ESG and sustainability projects in collaboration with business units and entities
- Promote ESG, sustainability and CSR best practices together with the corporate communications initiatives
- Monitor and interpret the company's ESG data performance, report on the ESG index to respond to the international standard following listing rules
- Solicit and forge partnerships with relevant external stakeholders (e.g. ESG advocates, community leaders, business partners, etc.)
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences / Environmental Management / Business / Communications or any related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in corporate social responsibility / community affairs / public affairs / sustainability / ESG developed in sizable companies or consultancies
- Experience working in listed companies is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of HKEx and/or other major reporting standards preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese)
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/