ESG & Sustainability Manager | CSR, Corporate Affairs
Our client is a renowned and sizable conglomerate with a solid regional presence. With extensive investment portfolios and sizable projects across different sectors (e.g. real estate, hospitality, retail, energy, technology, etc.), the company is looking to develop more initiatives in sustainable investment and development. The company is looking for 2 Managers to join the Sustainability Department.
about the team.
- Report to the department head
- Join a team of 15
- Dynamic workplace
about the job.
- Develop sustainability policy, formulate and implement sustainability framework
- Coordinate, execute and oversee company-wide ESG and sustainability projects in collaboration with business units and entities
- Monitor and interpret the company's ESG data performance, report on ESG index to respond to the international standard following listing rules
- Solicit and forge partnerships with relevant external stakeholders (e.g. ESG advocates, community leaders, business partners, etc.)
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences / Environmental Management / Business / Communications or any related discipline
- 7+ years of experience in corporate social responsibility / community affairs / public affairs / sustainability / ESG developed in sizable companies or consultancies
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin / Cantonese)
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org