about the company.
Our client is a top-tier Chinese Investment Bank located in Central. They are currently expanding their business in Hong Kong and other locations in APAC
about the team.
You will be joining a team of 30+ in Compliance
about the job.
- Acts as a SME/dedicated officer in Equity Compliance
- Provide compliance advice to secondary market business unit
- Review and advise on business initiatives. Ensure company policies and procedures comply with regulations
- Work closely with onboarding team and handle AMl/KYC-related issues in secondary market business
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years compliance experience, of which at least 2 years in Equity Compliance
- Strong product knowledge in Cash, Prime Brokerage, Synthetic Prime Brokerage, TRS etc
- Experience in foreign investment bank or Chinese securities firms would be an advantage
- Out-spoken, hardworking and independent individual
Interested parties please apply by clicking "Apply Now". Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 2232 3421 or email: email@example.com...