about the company.
Our client is an international law firm looking for an employment paralegal to join their team.
about the job.
- Report to a Senior Partner and work alongside Senior Associates and Associates in Hong Kong and across APAC
- Draft a range of legal documents and assist with filing documents for Court
- Review legal agreements such as: employment contracts, data privacy agreements etc.
- Conduct legal research on employment issues in Hong Kong and APAC
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in law or related disciplines preferred
- 1-2 years relevant experience in the legal industry
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Experience in law firm preferred
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Angel To on +852 2232 3463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org