about the company.We are currently working with a reputable international law firm to look for a Paralegal to work closely with their Employment group where you will be assisting the lawyers in preparing and handling legal documents and reports. The team has an international and collaborative culture. about the job.
- Conduct legal research, analysis, draft documents provided by the lawyers in your team including preparation of directory submissions
- To provide advice and services to the team and assist them in completing their legal work
- Communicate with clients, handling employment group, events co-ordination such as deminars and presentations
- Administrative tasks for the employment group
- Other ad hoc projects assigned by the Partners and Associates
skills & experiences required.
- LLB degree holder
- With extensive internship experience in litigation or dispute resolution
- Demonstrates an interest in employment law
- Excellent command skills in Cantonese and English
- Able to work independently and within a team
If interested, please click "apply" or feel free to contact JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion...