about the company.
A well-known bank, our client is one of the biggest financial organisations in HK. They are currently looking for a high calibre HR Specialist with the passion in ER to join their team.
about the job.
- Develop and implement employee relations policies and procedures.
- Monitor and review employee relations performance, making recommendations for improvement.
- Quickly respond to employee complaints and grievances, instigating investigations as required.
- Manage misconduct investigations, including interviewing witnesses, gathering evidence, and making decisions.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and senior leaders on employee relations issues.
- Liaise with unions, external agencies, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver employee relations training and awareness programs.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or related discipline.
- 5-10 Years proven experience in ER, All-round HR positions, HRBP, acquired from recognised sizeable organisations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of HKEO and legislation.
- Ready to pursue a career in Employee relationship management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organised with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and HRIS.