- Working with team members to achieve company revenue targets;
- Developing and managing commission plans for the sales team members;
- Motivating, managing, and growing the sales team to facilitate revenue growth;
- Business development and identify new business opportunities;
- Developing CRM programs, overseeing flagship online stores and eCommerce platforms with technical and project teams;
- Preparing reports on online traffic and conversion rates to provide insightful analysis and recommendations;
- Working closely with Key Account teams to align of sales and pricing strategies; and
- Engaging with Regulatory Affair and Marketing teams in the development of sales campaigns and promotion activities.
- Degree holder in business administration, marketing or related field;
- Over 7 years’ experience in FMCG sales & marketing with proven track record of sales;
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing;
- Experience in personal care, health and nutrition categories is an advantage;
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizing skills;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.