eCommerce Manager (HK & TW)
We're partnering with an eCommerce organization in the lifestyle category in finding an eCommerce Manager to look after the Hong Kong & Taiwan market.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible developing the online platform's brand awareness in the responsible markets to drive revenue and create a competitive positioning. The individual will be responsible in formulating online sales & marketing strategies for continuous growth.
- Respsonible in formulating end-to-end go-to market (covering sales, operations and marketing) strategies to grow the eCommrece platform brand in Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Formulate, grow and develop retail partnership in HK & TW to create the go-to brand image in consumer's mindset and to expand market share through different partnership channels
- Analysis and research on ecommerce landscape in Hong Kong and Taiwan to understand and bridge commercial gaps to drive continuous growth, market awareness and expansion
- Collaborate with leadership/management team on commercial strategies across Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Lead and manage team to ensure a self-motivated team with a continuous growth mindset
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in eCommerce platform, preferably in lifestyle, fashion, apparel, retail
- Experience in eCommerce sales and marketing
- Preferably with APAC market exposure
- Strong communication skills, creative, entrepreneurial, innovative and forward thinking
- Interest in fashion and lifestyle products and trends is a bonus
Interested candidates, please send updated resume to Tommy Wong at email@example.com...