about the company.
Our client is one of the Top 5 insurance firm globally
about the job.
- Responsible for developing and enhancing policies and procedures related to sales channel and distribution activities. Ensure compliance with local/oversees regulations and group policies
- Provide compliance advice to business units on day-to-day operation and new business initiatives
- Review marketing materials and selling practices on a daily basis
- Investigate on suspicious misconduct cases
- Liaise with external professional service providers on compliance and corporate governance issues
- Lead/assist in ad hoc assignments
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Law, Accounting, Business or other disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years Insurance compliance experience. Sales and Distribution Compliance experience would be preferred. Candidates from I&I or Product Compliance would also be considered
- Good command in English and Cantonese
- Self-motivated, a team player and willing to learn
Interested parties please apply by clicking "Apply Now". Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 2232 3421 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...