about the company.Fashion retailer with a regional/global presence with strong investment in innovation is incorporating the latest technologies in its digital transformation initiatives, including the adoption and enhancement of marketing technology. As the subject matter expert and key driver in the APAC IT team, you will engage with multiple stakeholders across the region to adopt world-class consumer technology solutions. about the job.
- Be the subject matter expert for MarTech and influence the evaluation, design, and rollout of digital consumer marketing platforms and endpoint management solutions in a rapidly evolving digital ecosystem
- Partner with product managers and business teams regionally and globally to translate APAC customer and marketing strategies against technical roadmaps and capabilities, enabling desired business outcomes.
- Liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders to conduct product research, define user personas and customer journey maps.
- Work closely with scrum teams to mitigate obstacles impacting successful delivery of roadmap commitments.
- Collaborate with QA teams on building rigorous test plans to ensure desired outcomes
- Facilitate enhanced metrics and reporting to measure success and identify places for improvement.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information System, Digital Operations, or similar discipline
- 7+ years of digital consumer technology & product experience with minimum 5 years of experience working in retail or other similar consumer facing industry
- Proven track record of delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities
- 5+ years with Digital MarTech / CRM Systems (e.g., Salesforce)
- Strong functional knowledge of products in MarTech or AdTech space. Experience with one or more of the following platforms is strongly preferred – Campaign Management platforms, CRM systems, Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Data Management Platforms (DMPs), or Loyalty platforms
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Consumer Loyalty programs or a Customer Data Platform (CDP) (e.g. Acquia/AgileOne, RedPoint, ActionIQ, SessionM etc.) is preferred, with a demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- A strong product mindset, passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems; experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to products.
- Proven record in building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization and able to facilitate working sessions with global and regional stakeholders
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now to secure your application. For futher information, feel free to reach Eddie Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 62907292 for a confidential chat on this role or other opportunities....