The business has complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, serviced apartments, etc. The company is looking for a digital marketing senior officer/ assistant manager to join their team.
about the team.
- Report to the Manager
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible working hours
about the job.
- Planning and overseeing the promotion and advertising activities for shopping malls.
- Developing an overall marketing strategy for the malls, planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns, and maintaining good relationships with tenants and agencies to promote the malls.
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to support the group's loyalty program is also a key responsibility.
- Managing budgets and timelines for marketing campaigns and ensuring that all activities align with the overall marketing strategy.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Minmum 2+ years of relevant experience in promotion, marketing, or public relations.
- Experience and knowledge in graphic design will be an advantage.
- To succeed in this role, the candidate should have experience in marketing and advertising, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with tenants and agencies.
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Miyako Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-miyako/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/