Digital Product Manager
Our client is a start-up internet company operating an online B2B marketplace, connecting consumer products and brands with resellers and retailers. With a successful business model, solid local and regional presence, increasing market share and substantial financial funding, the company is looking for a Digital Product Manager to join the Growth and Commercialisation team.
about the team.
- Report to the Director of Growth and Commercialisation
- Young and energetic team
- Dynamic workplace with an international culture
about the job.
- Lead the digital transformation, develop short-term and long-term product roadmaps
- Leverage digital marketing, communications and other engagement approaches to improve product usage; Co-develop customer engagement strategies (e.g. new features) in the B2B E-commerce website
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. Development, Creative, Logistics & Operations, etc.) to enhance the user experience
- Develop customer-centric best practices to bring the products closer to the users
- Leverage data and research to improve the customer journey and user experience of product users; Collect customer insights, design process solutions, analyse cost/benefit, deliver solutions, and communicate results throughout the organisation
- Coordinate different business units, translating the business needs into requirements and specifications
- Product and project management, effectively monitor and control the progress of projects to ensure efficient and thorough delivery within the given timeline and resources
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder of any related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in digital transformation / product development / product management / project management in internet / emerging technology / e-commerce companies or consultancy firms
- Experience with Agile / Scrum / project management methodologies will be an advantage
- Experience with business / data / digital analytics tools will be an advantage
- Excellent stakeholders management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com