about the company.Our client is a renowned multinational bank. With extensive digitalisation plans, our client is looking for an Assistant Manager to join the Digital team to grow and commercialise the digital products. about the team.
- Report to the Digital Director
- Join a team of 3-4
- International team culture
- Dynamic work environment
about the job.
- Develop and execute strategies for the go-to-market and commercialisation of digital products (e.g. mobile app, web platforms, etc.)
- Leverage digital marketing, communications and other engagement approaches to improve product usage
- Improve the sales and revenue generated by digital channels and products
- Develop customer-centric best practices to bring the products closer to the users
- Leverage data and research to improve the customer journey and user experience of product users
- Work closely with the Product Team, Operations Team and Sales Team to ensure synergy
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree of any relevant discipline
- 3+ years of experience in the digital-related area (e.g. digital marketing, e-commerce, product / project management, etc.) gain in sizable companies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent command of Cantonese, Chinese and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org...