about the company
You will join one of the world's largest global insurance providers.
about the job
- You will support the implementation of channel strategy and vision to identify, acquire, nurture and grow partnerships.
- You will develop, design and deliver the end-to-end customer journeys.
- You will handle end-to-end projects to enable the set-up and delivery of partnerships to drive customer acquisition through their ecosystems.
- You will promote the Digital Platform Partnership platform to drive more customer acquisition and engagement via digital marketing campaigns.
- You will support the development of new partnerships and maintenance of partner relationships to achieve joint business objectives.
- You will partner closely with the internal teams to use customer/data analytics to drive quality leads development.
- You will partner closely with sales channels to improve leads assignment to enable cross/up-sell opportunities.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder or above.
- You have 3-5 years of experience working in the financial industry, service or technology organization.
- You have hands on experience in partnership negotiations, digital sales distribution, relationship building, product management or operations for insurance in any lines of business (life, health or general)
- You have proven experience in development of a business line
- You have strong understanding and knowledge of local regulations, technical aspects and managing insurance business portfolios.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...