about the company.
Our client is a growth company in the e-commerce industry. The company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
about the team.
- Report to Head of Marketing
- Lead a team
- Dynamic work environment
about the job.
- Formulate and drive strategic initiatives and marketing campaigns for the brand and eCommerce platform.
- Lead a team of executives to optimize digital performance across multiple channels, including SEO, SEM, social media, App and email marketing, and CRM.
- Devise and execute advertising and brand campaigns that meet the annual sales target and brand health metric targets.
- Manage the overall marketing budget and establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for the team.
- Collaborate closely with product, business analytics, IT, and customer service teams to implement effective go-to-market strategies.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum 6+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, branding, and marketing communications.
- Strong business acumen and expertise in data analysis.
- Excellent communication and management skills, with the ability to lead and develop a team independently.
- Prior experience in e-commerce is preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Miyako Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-miyako/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...