Digital Marketing Manager | consumer, lifestyle, retail, f&b
The company is a sizable group with multiple lifestyle business lines. With continuous investment in digitalisation, the company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the corporate Digital function.
about the team.
- Report to the Digital Director
- Lead a team of 3
- Dynamic workplace
about the job.
- Work with other teams within the Digital Function to understand business objectives, oversee the yearly planning and budget on digital marketing & CRM strategy
- Design and lead the implementation of digital marketing campaigns across various channels, e.g. website, app, social media platforms, EDM, paid media, etc. to raise brand awareness and drive sales / traffic
- Lead the development of communication content and schedule, including mobile app push notifications, email marketing and social media posts to engage consumers
- Set targets, monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Collaborate closely with relevant teams and stakeholders to establish CRM digital marketing workflow and best practices
- Collaborate with other marketing functions for the delivery of comprehensive marketing and communications campaigns
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or any related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in CRM and digital marketing
- Experience in retail / lifestyle / consumer products would be a plus
- Excellent stakeholders management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English; Mandarin would be a plus
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/