Digital Marketing Manager, Chinese Social Media
about the company.
Our client is a renowned private bank. With a solid presence in the region and China, the bank is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead all initiatives in the Chinese digital landscape.
about the team.
- Report to the Marketing Director
- Young and energetic team
- Dynamic workplace with cultural diversity
about the job.
- Design and lead the implementation of digital marketing and social media campaigns targeting China / Chinese clients to generate brand awareness, drive traffic and lead generation
- Set targets, monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels, including SEO, SEM (e.g. Baidu), social media (e.g. Weibo, Wechat, etc.)
- Create content in Mandarin for the Bank’s various communication channels e.g. print, internet, intranet, bank apps, WeChat, Weibo, etc. for client engagement
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Collaborate closely with relevant teams and stakeholders to establish digital marketing workflow and best practices
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder of Marketing, Communications, Business, or any related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in performance marketing, search engine marketing or social media marketing
- Experience in China Social Media landscape is a MUST
- Excellent stakeholders management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com...