Digital Experience & Engagement, Senior Manager | Insurance
My Client is a leading insurance and financial services company, providing a comprehensive range of products and solutions to individuals, businesses, and communities in the region. With a strong commitment to customer-centricity and innovation. They strive to deliver financial security, protection, and exceptional experiences to their customers.
about the team.
- Experienced in Digital Experience and new app launch
- Join a 4ppl + sub team
- End to end project management
about the job.
- Provide support to the Team Lead in translating business objectives and challenges into practical business solutions that align with the platform strategy, roadmap, and predefined KPIs.
- Assist the Team Lead in planning, executing, and monitoring the effectiveness of marketing communications and content to achieve desired benefits.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from various functions to promote and integrate a customer feedback loop framework.
- Capture and analyze data insights to understand customer voice and expectations, and propose resolutions.
- Ensure excellent management of the customer feedback loop and monitor and report on platform business performance.
- Ensure compliance of all marketing communications materials and content with regulated activities, obtaining relevant licenses, and fulfilling licensing requirements.
- Develop and prepare relevant reports and management presentations to track the effectiveness of platform marketing and communications and derive actionable insights.
- Lead in driving marketing and communications for the mobile app
- Take responsibility for all the mobile app marketing content and go-to-market communications.
- Coordinate and align with internal and external stakeholders on ongoing tone of voice, app personality, and relevant communications.
- Manage channels, communications, and training for key channel players (e.g., agency, call center, partnership distributions) during the launch of new initiatives.
- Develop and implement sales kits and communications such as agency memos, educational videos, user guides, etc.
- Utilize insights, intelligence, and third-party data to expedite content marketing and develop a segmentation strategy for executing integrated marketing programs and delivering marketing communications including campaigns, events, seminars, etc.
- Collaborate with CXD/TDA and relevant parties to co-design the end-to-end customer journey and contribute to copywriting efforts.
- Coordinate with relevant internal and external stakeholders to determine award strategies and promote the mobile app.
- Manage and coordinate the customer feedback loop, including close loop management, production escalation, and service level management.
- Define the tone of voice and app personality, conducting regular reviews and adjustments to stay relevant.
- Conduct relevant market research and customer surveys to understand the voice of customers and derive insights for customer engagement and optimizing the experience journey.
- Collaborate with relevant business units to build digital capabilities that support customer nurturing and ECM (Enterprise Content Management).
- Institutionalize customer segment-led and personalized digital engagement and marketing campaigns.
- Work with distribution channels to support an omni-channel strategy.
- Identify and enable potential digital engagement touchpoints across the company, both internal and external.
skills & experiences required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business is required, and a postgraduate degree is a valuable asset.
- A minimum of 6+ years of working experience in the Insurance, Healthcare, and Financial industry.
- Proven experience in driving and executing platform marketing and communications, as well as managing customer feedback loop management within a sizable Insurance or Financial Institution.
- Strong strategic analysis and project/program management skills.
- Comfortable managing conflicts, handling tough negotiations, and utilizing them to achieve optimal resolutions.
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results by leveraging internal and external resources.
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Eunice Chau at email@example.com
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-eunice/
All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/...