Digital Experience & Delivery Manager | Insurance
My client is a prominent insurance and financial services organization that offers a wide array of products and solutions to individuals, businesses, and communities in the region. They are dedicated to prioritizing customer needs and fostering innovation, aiming to provide outstanding experiences, financial security, and protection to their valued customers.
about the team.
- Experienced in Digital Experience and new app launch
- Technical App Management
about the job.
- Provide support to the Team Lead in translating business objectives and challenges into concrete and tangible business solutions that effectively manage business functions to align with the platform strategy, roadmap, and pre-defined KPIs.
- Support the Team Lead in planning, executing, and monitoring the effectiveness of technical applications in achieving desired benefits.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different functions to manage delivery prioritization and ensure excellence in the customer journey.
- Capture and analyze data insights to understand customer needs and expectations and propose resolutions.
- Ensure best-in-class delivery and application management while monitoring and reporting on platform business performance.
- Ensure compliance of all applications, features, and functionalities available on moblie app with regulated activities, obtaining relevant licenses, and fulfilling licensing requirements.
- Develop and prepare relevant reports and management presentations to track platform effectiveness and service level management.
- Collaborate with TDA, cross-functional units, and technical vendors to adopt an agile delivery approach to drive digital engagement journeys.
- Work closely with CXD/TDA and relevant parties to co-design vertical and horizontal end-to-end customer journey excellence.
- Liaise with data analytics to drive actionable insights for journey excellence development and enhancement of application features.
- Manage platform strategic governance and roadmap, as well as implementation management, including solution execution and coordination of user UAT with business functions, regulatory and non-regulatory clearance, etc.
- Assist in app business performance reporting and monitoring, including KPI co-design with business functions, KPI reviews, and reporting to communication
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Computer Science, with a postgraduate degree being a plus.
- At least 6+ years of working experience in the Insurance, Healthcare, and Financial industry.
- Experience in driving and executing applications/data management projects implementation and managing large-scale change initiatives delivery at a local or regional level.
- Worked in various business functions within an Insurance/Financial institution in execution.
- Strong strategic analysis and project/program management skills.
- Comfortable managing conflicts, handling tough negotiations, and utilizing them to achieve optimal resolutions.
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results by leveraging internal and external resources.
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Eunice Chau at email@example.com
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-eunice/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/