about the company.
Our client is a reputable European cosmetic brand that offers high quality products that are created to cater women at all ages. The products undergo strict clinical safety testing and are made in HQ Europe to ensure each formula is safe and reliable. To cope with their local expansions, they are currently looking for a Regional Digital Content Producer to join.
about the team.
Reporting to the General Manager and Head of Creative, you will work closely with HQ on creative direction to ensure global messages are aligned. You will also liaise with external vendors on design productions.
about the job.
- Develop creative digital content for brand website of traditional and simplified Chinese and English in speech and writing, to communicate brand DNA and product launch
- Strong ideation skills for campaigns that will require script, headline, super, long and short-form copy
- Plan and write unique and compelling digital content to attract traffic
- Manage content and merchandise listing on eCommerce platforms that responds to business objectives
- Support storytelling on eCommerce platforms
- Build site assets for local and regional omnichannel programs
- Monitor live site daily to minimize category navigation issues and increase product accuracy
- Work closely with other regions within Asia on content and campaign consistency
skills & experiences required.
- Higher diploma or above in Marketing/Graphic/Multimedia/Translation/Media or any relevant disciplines
- Candidates from agency/start-ups is welcome
- Experience in regional scope will have advantage
- Proficient in verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
- Motivated, proactive, a self-starter
- Detail minded, organized and enjoy writing!
Interested parties, please apply with your latest resume, including your portfolio, latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org