About the company:Currently, I'm working with multiple clients who come from various industries, such as property developers, FinTech, Crypto, Tech Consultancies, etc. About the job:
- Deploy and manage a DevOps pipeline using tools such as Ansible, Kubernetes, Git, etc.
- Implement and maintain system development stages, such as production, testing, etc.
- Work closely with backend development team to deploy application to production stage and environment
- Design Disaster Recovery solution, prepare backup schedule and plan
- Configure visualization systems for process reporting, including alerts, charts, graphs, etc., using Grafana
- Operate with public cloud platofrm (AWS)
- Hands-on experience with container environment, such as Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift
- Solid experience with CI/CD tools, e.g., Jenkins, Ansible, GitOps, etc.
- Experienced in software development with DevOps process
- Experienced in public cloud platforms, AWS is preferred
- Familiar with Linux and network security
- Familiar with C++ or Rust
- Cantonese speaker, fluent in English and Mandarin
If you believe you're skillful and experienced in DevOps, even if you do not meet all of the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply to this opening as there are multiple roles open at the moment.
Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking "apply". Alternatively, please contact Brian Law through email at email@example.com, or through WhatsApp at +852 6275 7519.