About the company:You will be joining a listed company with profound history, one of the market leader in the industry. To expand the team and to carry out their newest project, they are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join them. About the job:
- Deploy and manage a DevOps pipeline using tools such as Ansible, Kubernetes, Git, etc.
- Implement and maintain system development stages, such as production, testing, etc.
- Work closely with backend development team to deploy application to production stage and environment
- Design Disaster Recovery solution, prepare backup schedule and plan
- Configure visualization systems for process reporting, including alerts, charts, graphs, etc., using Grafana
- Hands-on experience with container environment, such as Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift
- Solid experience with CI/CD tools, e.g., Jenkins, Ansible, GitOps, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with DevOps process
- Cantonese speaker, fluent in English and Mandarin
Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking "apply". Alternatively, please contact Brian Law through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through WhatsApp at +852 6275 7519.