about the company.Our client is a fintech company specialized in management consulting, trading and risk-management platform solutions, but also digital marketing and business operations. They're growing hugely and looking for engineers to join their tech team. about the job. As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Develop & maintain the company CI/CD environment.
- Maintain the QA & Prod environment, and set up the metrics to monitor the QA & Prod environment.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Develop scripts/templates to automate visualization.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Co-work with the development team to deploy and update the system.
- B.Sc or higher degree in computer science and related fields.
- Have solid knowledge on Linux and network.
- Have knowledge on GIT and CI/CD tools (like Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, etc.)
- Understand popular cloud platform (AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure/etc.)
- Understand the micro-service deployment and docker build. Have experience on Kubernetes or any other container orchestrators is a plus.
- Have passion on solving various problem, and happy to handle various challenges.
- Have collaborative team spirit.
For interested parties don't hesitate to apply or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org....