about the company.
Our client is a leading trading company which offers a full range of quality amenities including bags, skincare, personal care, loungewear and other comfort items. The company works with the most prestigious brands in the world and is committed to bring the best services to its clients with their world class products. You will be leading a team of 5 and report directly to the Chief Creative Director.
about the job.
- Develop business directions for the company and facilitate various business and project developments
- Ensure that all Design related work are completed to the highest standard within the target budget and deadline
- Lead the Hong Kong Design Team capacity and allocate work flows according to business needs and capabilities
- Act as single point of contact for all project management and workflow related queries eg. with clients, external suppliers and sales team
- Communicate effectively with customer service, sales, merchandising and product development team to ensure accurate and timely product development
- Participate in the conceptual development and inspire creativity throughout all design work
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in Product Design, Fashion Accessories (Bags in particular) or similar
- 10+ years working experience in product design ideally with bags, pouches or luggages
- Responsible, independent, hardworking, creative and self-motivate
- Proven track record in managing and improving workflows and building high performing organizations
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills in both English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email firstname.lastname@example.org to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences....