As a Deputy head of Operations, your responsibilities includes:
- Manage the settlement department and account opening team (around 10 ppl) in carrying out day-to-day operation
- Oversee the settlement of Cash Equity in HK (including IPO and Placing), HK and Global market Securities, Fixed Income,Futures/Options, structural products,etc
- Monitor the performance of Client Control Team in handling the daily tasks related to static data maintenance, client onboarding, name screening, KYC/CDD, FATCA/ AEOI reporting, etc.
- Initiate and review the key performance indicators and identify areas for improvement throughout the year
- Formulate, review and implement various operations policies and processes in response to changes in law and regulations;
- Review and develop new methods and procedures in order to achieve efficient and smooth operations
What you'll need to succeed :
- Degree holder
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- 7+ years of experience in securities brokerage company with minimum 2+ years in supervisory experience
- Familiar with trading process and back office operations flow
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion, feel free to contact Gladys Chan on +852 2232 3492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org...