about the company.
This foreign wholesale bank is well known for its corproate culture, work life balance and stability in APAC and Europe. Due to market need, they are looking for Deputy Head of Fund Sales (Institutional Sales - Investment Fund) to partner with coverage business with focus in APAC business.
about the team.
Join this bank with great team culture and supportive environment to stably develop your own career and expand market share for the bank. The team also partners with the Global Market Solutions team which offers a comprehensive set of investment solutions to corporate/instittuional and UNHW professional investors across the globe.
about the job.
As a leading member of the team, you will cover all aspects but not limited to the following:
- Marketing for top-notch investment funds (equity funds, bonds, private debt, monetary funds, fixed-income funds, global funds, mixed funds etc.) managed by the Banking Group
- Identifying new client segments which range from Corporate, Financial Institution, UNHW individual and Family Offices
- Developing both short and long term marketing strategies and maximize revenue growth (i.e. AUM)
- Work closely with various counterparties across APAC
- Ensure transactions upholds company policies, legal compliance, rules & regulations within this global bank
skills & experiences required.
Your previous experience as a Institutional Sales and familiarity with various type of investment fund solutions in top-notch corporate investment banks or asset management firms will help you succeed in this role. Your prior experiences working in other top financial markets in APAC will give you an edge to the role. You will have 8+ years of experience in global markets. You will be a team leader in achieving team targets. Due to the targeted client segment, you will be required to speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English on a daily basis.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Corporate & Institutional / Investment Banking contact Horace Poon at +852 6384 7848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org