A leading Accountancy consultancy firm are expading their team size and thus are in the need for a Deputy General Manager to order to look after a large portion of the business. This is perfect for someone with an Accountancy background that wants to move to into a more business focused role.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for developing and reviewing overall business plans and strategies for Hong Kong and China that are aligned to the organisation’s overall strategic direction.
- Responsible for strategic planning and development of business unit’s performance. Develop and implement quality management strategies and plans (including resource, systems, timescales and financials)
- Jointly responsible for the financial performance for all business units in China and BBS in Hong Kong.
- Translate clients’ needs for excellent solutions delivery:
- Responsible for overall client servicing of the group and accountable for any jobs lost due to controllable reasons, e.g. poor client service, missing deadlines, poor quality of work.
- Responsible for ensuring that commitment to clients are followed up in a timely manner, that the clients are satisfied and to continually engage with clients.
- Perform high-level review and provide value-add to the work to be submitted to clients.
- Maintain good client relationship with close client communication, in order to assess customer satisfaction for possible improvements and identify possible expansion of services.
- Review fee and propose fee increase where appropriate.
What experience do you need?
- Ability to analyse, disseminate and effectively communicate complex information
- Create and innovate solutions to challenges and opportunities
- Ability to understand business challenges and business view
- Decisive, able to take and follow through on tough decisions
- Excellent negotiation, communication, persuasion, team working and partnership working skills
- Strong project management and financial management skills
If you're interested in this role feel free to reply directly to this advert, or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org...