about the company.
My client is a rapidly expanding global financial institution, who is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel with solid corporate legal skills to support the local and global business
about the team.
You are joining a well established team and reporting to the Head of Legal.
about the job.
- You will provide legal advice on corporate activities, regulatory issues, risks and compliance;
- You will handle a broad range of group level legal work, including joint ventures, partnerships, investments, debt & equity financing, new markets entries, internal investigations, commercial contract review, provision of legal advice
- You will assist the General Counsel in conducting legal analyses of specific matters that arise relative to the company governance and operations.
skills & experiences required.
- Qualified lawyer with minimum 10 years PQE from both law firm and in-house
- Solid corporate legal/ corporate finance experience, ideally from US law firms or US companies
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng at + 852 2232 3467 or email: email@example.com