about the company
Our client is one of the largest independent brokers in Hong Kong. They offer one-stop-shop risk management and insurance solutions to both corporate and individual clients. They are now seeking talents who have a passion to develop insurance as a long term career and are ready in taking challenges working in one of the leading insurance brokers in Hong Kong.
about the job
- Report to the Assistant Account Director for major corporate account serving and business development in general insurance.
- Quality service delivery to clients including answering enquiries, preparing underwriting specifications, comparing quotations and providing after-sales service.
- Assist in producing client proposals, analysis and presentations as required and providing assistance regarding client account issues.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with clients, insurers and business partners. - Understand clients’ requirements and negotiate with insurers for competitive terms and conditions.
- At least 7 years working experience in general insurance field, preferably in insurance brokerage. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Account Manager. - Diploma or above. Graduate in risk management or insurance aspect is valued.
- Progress in professional qualifications in Insurance (like CII or ANZIIF etc.) would be an asset. - Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage.
- Integrity, sincere and pleasant character.
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and team work.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...