about the company.
Our client is a well known securities firm in Hong Kong. Due to market need, they are looking for a Delta One Trader to join their team.
about the team.
Join this team with strong cultural dynamics and fast paced work flow. Business oriented culture makes it easier for you to talk business and solicit new revenue.
about the job.
you will cover all aspects in
- Participate in Private Placement, IPO, secondary market trading process.
- Manage PB, ISDA and execute trade with counterparty.
- Develop strategies to maximize the revenue by overseeing the company’s inventory and swap flow.
- Create solutions and pricing for swap products, as well as execute customers’ trades.
- Closely work with different internal stakeholders such as IT, sales and products, operation and risk management teams regarding trade issues.
- Carry out ongoing improvement on the functions of the desk.
skills & experiences required.
University graduate in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related fields. Your previous experience in delta one trading will help you succeed in this role. You will have more than 4 years of experience in equity derivative or delta one trading.
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion on this roles or to find out more opportunities contact Anthony Chan at +852 2232 3425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....