about the company.
Our client is a leading international proxy solicitation and information agent company, specialising in bondholder identification and bond restructuring transactions
about the team.
Join this brokerage with great team culture and supportive environment to stably develop your own career and expand market share for the firm.
about the job.
- Work closely with the London, Hong Kong and New York based staff to execute bondholder identification projects and agency roles on debt restructuring transactions, working with bond issues, investment bankers and lawyers
- Prepare and review transaction documentation, reports and provide comments on the mechanics and others aspects of the transaction
- Communicate with clients, other business units and counter parties to ensure smooth processing of transactions
- Provide update marketing materials
- Liaise and coordinate tasks with team members globally
skills & experiences required.
University graduate. Your previous experience in banking or financial service industry will help you succeed in this role. You will have 1 years of experience in banking. Due to the targeted client segment, you will be required to speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese on a daily basis.
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion on this roles or to find out more opportunities contact Anthony Chan at +852 2232 3425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org