about the company.
Our client is a well-established company who is looking for a few Data Scientists to transform the data into tangible business value for their loytal program. You will be responsible for data preparation, machine learning modeling, data visualization and insights presentation. This is a great opportunity to work with a scalable data team to have a big impact on the direction of the business moving forward by the projects supporting the business.
about the job.
- Gather requirements from shareholders of the business needs, design and deploy the predictive model and ML algorithms to identify the opportunities and and create incremental business values
- Collect structured and unstructured data, build and maintain data pipelines, conduct data exploration and visualization, develop and maintain the dashboard to interpret the analysis results
- Leverage data science tools/techniques to analysis large data sets through custom models and algorithms to uncover insights, pattern and trends in the data
- Identify and support improvements in daily work efficiency through automated and streamlined processes
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/ Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Data Science related areas
- Experience in deep learning/machine learning projects (NLP, computer vision, neural network)
- Experience in Python and data visualization tools (ie. Tableau/ PowerBI/ Quicksight)
- Hands-on experience with SQL and database design
- Build processes supporting ETL, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- *Candidates with data engineer experience are welcomed to apply
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Vera Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org....