about the company.
Our client is a well-established company who is looking for a few Data Scientists to transform the data into tangible business value. You will be responsible for data preparation, machine learning modeling, data visualization and insights presentation. This is a great opportunity to work with a scalable team to have a big impact on the direction of the business moving forward by the projects supporting the business.
about the job.
- Gather requirements from shareholders of the business needs, design and deploy the predictive model and ML algorithms to identify the opportunities and and create incremental business values
- Leverage data science tools/techniques to analysis large data sets through custom models and algorithms to uncover insights, pattern and trends in the data
- Collect structured and unstructured data, build and maintain data pipelines, conduct data exploration and visualization, develop and maintain the dashboard to interpret the analysis results
- Identify and support improvements in daily work efficiency through automated and streamlined processes
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/ Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Data Science related areas
- Experience in deep learning/machine learning projects (predictive modeling, recommendation system, price sensitive analysis etc,.)
- Experience in Python and data visualization tools (ie. Tableau/ PowerBI)
- Familiar with cloud environment (Azure/ AWS/ GCP)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply now to secure your application. For further information, feel free to reach Vera Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat on this role or other opportunities....