about the company.
Our client is a well-established company who is looking for a few Data Scientists to transform the data into tangible business value for their loytal program. You will be responsible for data preparation, machine learning modeling, data visualization and insights presentation. This is a great opportunity to work with a scalable data team to have a big impact on the direction of the business moving forward by the projects supporting the business.
about the job.
- Gather requirements from shareholders of the business needs, design and deploy the predictive model and ML algorithms to identify the opportunities and and create incremental business values
- Leverage data science tools/techniques to analysis large data sets through custom models and algorithms to uncover insights, pattern and trends in the data
- Collect structured and unstructured data, build and maintain data pipelines, conduct data exploration and visualization, develop and maintain the dashboard to interpret the analysis results
- Identify and support improvements in daily work efficiency through automated and streamlined processes
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/ Statistics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in Data Science related areas
- Experience in deep learning/machine learning projects (predictive modeling, recommendation system, price sensitive analysis etc,.)
- Experience in Python and data visualization tools (ie. Tableau/ PowerBI)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply now to secure your application. For further information, feel free to reach Vera Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2232 3413 for a confidential chat on this role or other opportunities.