about the company.Top-tier, leading investment bank and securities is seeking Data Engineer/Data Architect as key driver for data transformation. As part of the innovation initiative and working closely with the head of enterprise data, you will manage the changes and improvements to existing architecture, end-to-end, with the support of junior data engineers. about the job.
- Reporting into Head of Enterprise Data, manage end-to-end data architecture from platform selection, architecture design through to developing the application and testing/implementation of proposed solution
- Drive organization-wide data strategy, standardizing data quality, data flow and security within the organization.
- Understand business requirements and exploring existing data structure, create a blueprint for building an integrated framework of accessible, secure data aligned with business strategy.
- Support and develop data governance of platform, including requirement management, data ingestion and authorization management
- Build data dictionary, MDM, enterprise data lake and enterprise data warehouse.
- Strong cross-functional team, stakeholder, and vendor management.
- Familiarity with Big Data, EDW, Event Driven architecture and traditional RDBMS
- Experience with data integration tools (ETL) and data visualization tools
- 5+ years of experience in implementing data warehouse / big data solution
- Banking, Financial Services or FinTech industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of analytically oriented programming languages, e.g. Python, R, and open-source packages such as Tensorflow.
- Communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written. Mandarin is a plus.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Vera Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org