Our client is a well-known company in HK and they are currently looking for a Data Analytics Manager who will participate in advanced analytics projects for different business functions. This is a great opportunity to work closely with various stakeholders to have a big impact on the direction of the business moving forward by the projects supporting the business.
about the job.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and teams to align business and data analytics requirements, design and develop data analytic solutions (dashboard/analytics report) and data model to support data-driven decision making
- Plan and develop data analytics strategies to transform the data from in-house platform into business values/insights to address business needs
- Execute the strategies and use information asset to identify new business opportunities, shape business models and achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Champion the use of data and analytics to complement decision making capabilities and collaborate with lines of business to achieve business goals
- Identify and improve daily work efficiency through automated and streamlined processes
- Cultivate data-driven culture and drive data democratization within the working environment
- Utilizes machine learning algorithms and models and presents them using data visualization techniques with the team
- Provide guidance to junior teammates and manage the resources/timelline/resources to ensure the project is delivered on time and is able to meet the agreed standard
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science/ Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in data analytic and data modelling related areas; large scale project experience with a commerce industry/listed company/tech consulting firm/service provider background would be advantageous
- Hands-on experience in data analysis and data modelling with SQL/Python/R and data visualization with Tableau/Power BI etc.
- Solid experince in Azure analytics stack with Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks and Data Lake Storage etc. is a must
- Good business acumen and know-how of using data and technology to derive solutions to support business and growth
- Prior experincee in team/vendor management and project delivery
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on email@example.com