about the company.Our client is a leading conglomerate based in Hong Kong with investments and initiatives across different industries (retail, lifestyle, f&b, etc.) and regions (Hong Kong, China, Europe, etc.). With rapid expansion, our client is looking for a Data Analytics Assistant Manager to join the team. about the team.
- Report to the senior manager of the team
- Team of 5
- Young and dynamic team culture
- Projects with a big scale
- Conduct in-depth analysis and establish different initiatives on sales performance, CRM (segmentation, predictive modelling, A/B Testing), marketing campaign effectiveness, digital and app usage, social listening, survey quantitative analysis
- Predict customers’ needs and preferences to further improve sales and member engagement
- Conduct regular market intelligence and competitors research for strategic planning and decision making
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or any related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in market research, business analysis, data analytics, etc.
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL and Python is a MUST
- Experience in the retail, FMCG, lifestyle industries would be an advantage
- Experience in South China or Greater Bay Area would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Elizabeth Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org...