about the company.
Our client is a leading crypto platform globally, with presence in over 15+ countries
about the job.
- To lead the implementation of all Compliance/AML systems and liaising between AML Team and IT department/vendors
- Perform vendor identification and management, analyse business process, system functional specification, UAT testing, system fine-tuning, gap capabilities etc to optimise the use of AML systems
- Driving data analytic and generate/identify intelligence for AML team to enhance KYC, name screening, transaction monitoring, AML documentation systems etc
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics/Information System/Law/Accounting or related disciplines
- Strong data analytic and had solid experience in system implementations
- Highly prefer candidates with knowledge of AML/CFT
- Good command in English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, a team player and able to work in a fast-pace environment
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 2232 3421 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org