about the company.
Randstad is currently working with one of the well-known global asset management businesses. To cope with their growth, they are expanding their team and are looking for a Data Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring the seamless operation of a robust research infrastructure in the capital market.
about the job.
- Develop, implement, and monitor automated data collection methods and processes to gather pertinent data and perform sanity checks
- Perform in-depth data analysis utilizing techniques such as data mining and visualization to extract valuable insights and detect trends
- Monitor data sources and maintain data quality to guarantee accuracy and integrity
- Collaborate closely with the front office and promptly respond to their data inquiries and requests
- Work closely with the front office and respond to their data inquiries and requests
- Involve in presenting the findings and recommendations to internal teams, stakeholders, and senior management in a precise and concise manner, refining reporting procedures to enhance data accuracy
skills & experiences required.
- Master's Degree or above in statistics, mathematics, or computer science is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a data analytics role within the banking, financial services, or fintech industry, with a focus on working with financial data
- Solid experience in Python/R/Java and SQL
- Good understanding of data mining, analysis, and data visualization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English; and currently based in Hong Kong
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Wendy Fung on email@example.com...