About the company
My clients are local sizeable companies across different industries. They are currently looking for an IT Specialist - Cyber Security to join the team to strengthen the company’s strategies when facing cyber threats. You will be contributing to the team in preparing security policies and documentations, mitigate and handle cybersecurity incdents, and maintain the comapany's IT security level up to standard.
About the role
- Monitor and identify potential cybersecurity threats for the company, in system administration, network, application, cloud, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating the internal security policies and regulations, provide training and briefing to staff when appropriate
- Propose new security solutions and products to match the latest security hazards
- Coordinate and mitigate security breach, follow up on escalated security-related incidents from helpdesk
- Perform vulnerability testing and penetration testing to systems and network
- Participate in projects to enhance the company’s standard of cyber security, such as implementing new solutions like rolling out 2FA for users or migrating to a more secure file management system, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- More than 5 years of experience in cyber security
- Hands-on experience in Network, Firewalls, VPN, IPS, DDoS, VDI, Cloud, typical security standards, etc.
- CISA or CISSP or CCSP is an advantage
- Able to communicate with people at all levels and with different backgrounds, even non-IT
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in writing technical documentation
Interested parties, please submit your resume by clicking “apply”, or send it to Brian Law at email@example.com.