about the company.
Our client is a leading Tech Consulting firm with reputable clients across the globe. They provide service to a range of clients consisting of multinational companies and Fortune 500 companies. They are now looking to expand their consulting team here in Hong Kong and are looking for candidates to join as Cyber Security Consultant
about the team.The role would be one of the key person in connecting with clients, understanding their needs and technical requirements, and provide advice and consultation with regards to cyber security operations. The role involves client facing as well as senior stakeholder management.
about the job.
- Provide consultation and technical advice on cyber security
- Ensure smooth delivery of tech services
- Client management for corporate clients (C-level and senior management grade)
- Propose solutions and strategies to clients and obtain feedback on needs and progress
- Design tailor-made solutions and plans
- Business partnering with internal teams to ensure client
skills & experiences required.
- Experience in Cyber Security & Infrastructure
- MNC exposure would be an advantage
- Prior hands-on experience in cyber security, network, SIEM or digital transformation is desirable
- Client facing experience (external or internal) would be ideal for the role
- Ability to present and communicate ideas across effectively