about the company.
Our client is a sizable property developer with multiple shopping malls in Hong Kong and China. With rapid member growth and business expansion, the company is looking for a CRM & Marketing Manager to join the corporate team and drive the loyalty marketing strategies.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Marketing
- Join a team of 7-8
- Headquarters function, leading group-level strategies
- With local and China exposure; 10+ shopping malls in China
- Financially healthy and stable business
about the job.
- Represent the group, develop CRM & Marketing directions and strategic plans for the local teams in Hong Kong and China
- Lead and guide the execution of CRM & marketing plans
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of CRM & marketing campaigns
- Drive user acquisition and retention of the loyalty programme by growth marketing activities and member activation
- Develop strategic digital and online communications plans (inc. website, SEO, SEM, social media, etc.)
- Conduct market research and analyze marketing performance
- Coordinate with marketing, communications and digital agencies for the execution
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree of Marketing, Communications, Business, or any related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in marketing CRM in a fast-moving retail environment
- Excellent stakeholders management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org