about the company.
Our client, a leading medical centre group is looking for a CRM Manager (Membership) to lead the commercial team to promote their centres' premium healthcare, wellness and extended medical services and added health check-up plans and vaccination services, offering a wide range of comprehensive and premier quality healthcare services to their corporate clients.about the team.
about the job.
- Establish new client relationships and strengthen existing ones
- Identify new business and revenue growth opportunities within the client base matched to real client need to deliver sustainable growth
- Contribute to the larger business by providing relevant client feedback and intelligence to the product development and marketing teams
- Conduct strategic planning and business development initiatives of the Company, including but not limited to: Market Research, Project Management, Preparation on Presentations etc
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in business administration is preferred;
- At least 3 years of work experience in Sales or Business Development; Previous experience in the healthcare sector is an advantage;
- Previous exposure to Laboratory / Medical / Health Product related industry preferred;
- Ability to work independently based on strong organizational, planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through an updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit https://www.randstad.com/jobs/q-hong-kong/ or contact Boris Lee at + 852 2232 3497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org