CRM Manager / Marketing Manager | shopping mall (immediate)
Our client is a sizable property developer with a solid local and regional presence. The company is looking for a CRM Manager to join the Marketing function of one of its flagship shopping malls.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Marketing
- Lead a team of 4-5
- Supervise a sizable Customer Services Team
- An international corporate culture with excellent fringe benefits
about the job.
- Develop CRM directions and annual strategic plans for the shopping mall
- Lead and guide the execution of CRM plans
- Drive user acquisition and retention of the loyalty programme by member activation activities
- Develop CRM-related digital and online communications plans (inc. website, SEO, SEM, social media, mobile app, etc.)
- Develop partnerships and maintain close relationships with tenants for joint marketing and promotional activities
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of CRM campaigns
- Extract, analyze, and report on customer-related activities (e.g. consumption behaviours, member segmentation, acquisition, activation, retention, referral, etc.)
- Supervise and monitor the Customer Services team, ensuring quality and high-standard customer services
- Collaborate closely with other marketing functions (e.g. Digital, Event, Public Relations, etc.) to deliver comprehensive marketing campaigns and satisfactory customer journey
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or any related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in CRM in a fast-moving retail environment
- Experience in shopping malls is a MUST
- Excellent team management, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediately availability or a short notice period will be an ADVANTAGE
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com