about the company
- Our client is a well-established corporate and investment bank.
about the team
- The exposure of the team is wide and hands-on
about the job
- Assist in implementing credit rating models for the measurement and management of credit risk;
- Participate in the development of scorecard and risk models projects;
- Assist in establishing risk models related policies to strengthen internal control;
- Monitor, back test and report performance of the models
skills & experiences required
- University graduate in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or related disciplines;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in credit risk analytics and modelling;
- Good programming knowledge in SAS, Excel VBA and SQL;
- Good command in both English and Chinese
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Cheryl Tsang on + 852 2232 3470 or email: email@example.com ...