about the company
- Our client is a well-established retail & corporate bank.
about the team
- It handles credit applciations of commercial and corportae clients.
about the job
- You will be responsible for credit risk assessment on corporate and financial institution clients for commercial lending and trade finance, etc
- You will perform credit analysis on commercial lending or project finance applications and assist in ongoing monitoring to mitigate the risk exposure level
- You will prepare loan documentation for corporates and financial institutions
- You will identify and assess credit risks and potential problems, and make recommendations for appropriate lending authority’s consideration and approval
- You will be monitoring and reporting the credit status of assets under special monitoring list
skills & experiences required
- University degree holder or above, major in Business/Finance/Accounting or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ credit analysis experience on Corporate Banking credits
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Cheryl Tsang on + 852 2232 3470 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org ...