about the company.
Our client a world’s leading investment bank & securities brokerage providing full range of financial services including equities, derivatives, FICC, asset management, futures and fixed income products on a global scale.
They are looking for a Senior Vice President to support the global corporate strategy function in Hong Kong.
about the team.
Reporting to the Head of Corproate Strategy, you will work with a team of 4-5. The bank offers a multinational and dilligent work culture.
about the role.
- Execute global-wide projects to achieve international business expansion objectives
- Implement business projects covering corporate development, interactions, new products, digitisation etc.
- Deliver strategic and regulatory projects within governance framework, schedule project meetings and perform budget planning
- Engage in risk assessments for New Product Approvals "NPA", provide consultative advice on new product initiatives across the investment bank
- Perform insightful competitor analysis, formulate strategies to strengthen market positioning of the Group
- Work closely with Business Heads, Executives and legal entities across the globe
skills and experiences required.
- Degree holder in Finance, Project Management, Banking and Business Administration
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in business-wide project implementation, corporate development
- Solid experience in projects execution
- Product knowledge of Equities, Derivatives, FICC, Private Equity, capital markets is a great advantage
- Self-driven, take initiative to deliver global projects independently as well as a strong team member
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with various Department Heads
- Good command of English and Chinese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: email@example.com...