about the company
Our client is a highly respected investment bank providing global markets, capital markets, securities, private equity services to world class institutional clients across the globe. Currently, they are expanding the team with a new headcount to support the Global Corporate Strategy team based in Hong Kong.
about the team
You will be a core member of the corporate strategic planning team, reporting directly to the head. The bank offers a multinational, team-driven and diligent culture.
about the role
- Drive global business projects relating to corporate development, integration, digitalization and strategic planning
- Implement and coordinate strategic and regulatory projects within governance framework, schedule project meetings and perform budget planning
- Handle risk assessments for New Product Approvals, provide consultative advice on new product initiatives across the investment bank
- Perform insightful competitor analysis, formulate strategies to strengthen market positioning of the Group
- Work closely with Department Heads of various legal entities across the globe
skills and experiences required
- Degree holder in Finance, Banking and Business Administration
- 3-5 years experience in Project management/ Corporate strategy/ Business management ideally from banking sector
- Management consulting experience from Big 4 or international consulting firms will be considered
- Sound knowledge of financial products in investment banks including equities, derivatives, M&A etc.
- Self-driven, take initiative to deliver global projects independently as well as a strong team member
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with various Department Heads
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org