about the company.
My client is a reputable international law firm and are currently looking for a corporate services executive to join the team.
about the job.
- Help to handle a full spectrum of corporate services duties of the assigned portfolio
- Review board and shareholder resolutions; maintain corporate records, databases and systems accordingly
- Preparing and filing corporate documents with government bodies and regulators
- Handle ad hoc duties as required
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree
- HKICS / ICSA students are welcomed; associates are highly preferred
- 3+ years of corporate services experience; solid experience gained from handling offshore registered office matters is a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill; works well in a team
- Strong fluency in English and Cantonese is a must, fluent Mandarin is highly preferred
- Responsible and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Sarah Hu on +852 2232 3441 or email email@example.com